Procédure de demande de visa pour la France [id]
• How to apply
• Requirements for visa applications
• Application forms
• To which countries does my Schengen visa allow me to go ?
New : Applicants holders of a Schengen visa with biometric data collection are exempt from providing the same data again.
Applicants who have already obtained a Schengen visa with biometric data collection less than 5 years ago (precisely within the last 59 months) are now exempt from providing their biometric data, provided the previous Schengen visa mentions ‘VIS’.
To qualify for this exemption measure, you have to support your visa application, a copy of your previous Schengen visa indicating the ‘VIS’ mention. If these conditions are met, you are not required to present in person to give your biometric data. Your visa application must contain, aside from the other required supporting documents, two passport photos meeting the ICAO standards.
|How to apply|
You must book an appointment with TLScontact to submit your visa application. You must produce :
|The French Embassy in Indonesia has outsourced visa applications to TLScontact. Using a service provider allows the Embassy to speed up the application process in an effort to improve the quality of service provided to applicants.|
TLScontact was tasked with checking the contents of applications and with receiving the visa application fee (equivalent in rupiah of 60 € for a short stay visa) on behalf of the Embassy, as well as receiving a service fee (equivalent in rupiah of 25 €). The company may point out to applicants incomplete files and invite them to complete their application, or single out for the Embassy urgent applications. TLScontact then transmits the applications to the visa section of the Embassy of France, whose prerogative remains to issue or not the visa, as it is the case today. Passports shall then be retrieved from TLScontact, or transmitted through express mail service as the case may be.
• spouse of a French citizen
• spouse of another EU-member state citizen
• visa application in view of child adoption
• holder of a diplomatic passport
• long-stay visa for studies.
• application for one of the african countries represented by France (Burkina Faso, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Gabon, Mauritania, Central African Republic, Senegal, Togo).
you have to make an appointment at TLScontact.
The procedure for individual applicants who submit their applications through French consular agencies outside Jakarta (Bandung, Denpasar, Surabaya, Yogyakarta) is, for the time being, suspended for security reasons.
For more information on how to apply for a visa, please contact :
Menara Anugrah 3rd floor
Lingkar Mega Kuningan
Jakarta (beside the Embassy of Thailand)
Tel : 021 - 2985 2777 (from Monday to Thursday 08:30-12:30, Friday 08:30-12:00 or afternoon 13:30-16:30.)
Our service provider is limited to collecting applications and plays no part in decision making relating to issuing visas, which falls within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Embassy.
The decision to grant or deny the requested visa belongs solely to the Embassy.
|Requirements for visa applications|
You can apply for a visa if you meet all the conditions below :
1 / You hold a valid and approved travel document
Your passport or travel document should be issued within less than 10 years and have a validity period of no less than three months from the date of intended departure from the Schengen area.
2 / You are resident in Indonesia
• In provision of regulations, the French Embassy in Indonesia cannot consider applications for visas of nationals who do not reside in Indonesia. Non-residents should contact the French Embassy or Consulate with competence in their place of residence (Decree No. 2008-1176 of 13 November 2008).
• If applicable, your Indonesian residence must have a period of validity of at least 3 months at the date of intended departure from the Schengen area.
3 / France is your single destination, or main destination. If you are traveling in several countries of the Schengen area, you must submit your application to the consular representation of the country in which you intend to spend the major part of your stay. If you stays in the various Schengen states are of equal length, it is the state in which you first enter the Schengen area which is competent.
|To which countries does my Schengen visa allow me to go ?|
Unless otherwise stated on the visa sticker, short-stay visas are valid for travel in all 26 states of the Schengen area, which include the following countries (in alphabetical order) : Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia , Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland , Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
There is no immigration control at the borders between the countries of the Schengen area, except in exceptional circumstances.
Britain and Ireland are not part of the Schengen area.
Important : You can submit your application :
• If France constitutes the sole destination of your journey.
• If, in case your trip includes several Schengen destinations, France is the main destination in terms of the length or purpose of stay.
• If the main Schengen destination cannot be determined, your point of entry into the Schengen area is France.
|However, applications can still be submitted to the french embassy with prior appointment.|
|Since August 16th, 2014, no short-stay visa is required for Indonesian service and diplomatic passport holders for a stay in France less than 30 days within a period of 6 months (180 days).|